Sunday 14 April 2019

How to Make Portable Speaker +How to Add Bluetooth to any Speaker | JLCPCB Review and Ordering

Prototype PCB at only $2 for 10 PCB: this video I will be making a Portable Speaker with amazing quality and with Easily available parts.

I will hack Some old mobile batteries and some parts to make a portable speaker. Also i will show you how to add Bluetooth to any speaker that has Line-In feature to make it as a Bluetooth Speaker.

The Amplifier used here is from my old Car Stereo System. It uses TDA 7297 IC with 15 W amplifier power output.

In this video I will build a Portable Speaker out of Recycled or Reused parts. The main idea was to make a portable Bluetooth speaker for Cheap so the reused parts was the way to go. Since i had all the parts lying around. it costed me only few bucks to build this. But it wouldn't cost much if you find the parts from scrap pile.

So in this video I will show you how you can easily build a portable speaker and some basic concepts to know for building a portable speaker system.

As a Bonus I will show you how you can add Bluetooth Feature to any speaker to enjoy wireless music.

Thank you very much for watching.

Subscribe For More projects

HS SANDESH

No comments:

Post a Comment