Friday 28 September 2018

7 DIY Phone Cases & PopSocket Crafts! + Phone Life Hacks!

DIY phone case and DIY popsocket ideas! In this DIY crafts video I show you a bunch DIY phone case ideas + phone life hacks for the new iPhone or android. These DIY phone projects for girls or boys are really easy, cute, & quick to make! Which phone case crafts or hack is your favorite?

GET MY MERCH: ME:

Instagram: Briannarenee

Twitter: Briannarenee

Snapchat: Thebrimonster

YOUTUBE GIVEAWAY RULES:

1. Be subscribed to this channel

2. Watch this whole video

INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY RULES:

1. Follow @Briannarenee

2. Be active

Winners will be announced on this channel April 28th, & the giveaways are international.

SUBSCRIBE TO EXTRABRIANNARENEE: GOT A P.O. BOX!! 424 North St., Houlton, Maine 04730 Unit 98

If you send me a package you will make sure to open it on camera & post it on my second channel for you to see! & if you write a letter I will do my best to write everyone back!

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT TO SEE BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF OR JUST WIERD VIDEOS OF ME LIVIN LIFE @thebrimonster

⇢ ATTENTION COMPANIES: If you are a company interested in working with me or want me to promote your product, feel free to email rene@beaufreshmedia.com, with "Brianna Renee" in the subject line

No comments:

Post a Comment