Saturday 8 June 2019

Should You Repaint Your Computer Case (Spray Paint & How to Repaint a PC Case) | Tips & Tricks

Today we take a look at old computer cases, maybe ones that have a few nice features that you don't want to throw away. Today we go through the process of painting one of those old cases from my recent experience and my tips and tricks from it.

================= Important Info =====================

[Custom PC Builds]

Interested in me building your new gaming computer? I build computers and record/stream the whole process. You get to see the whole process live at a time of your choosing and a lasting YouTube video showing the whole process. If you are interested send me an email @ jaystechvaultcomputerbuilds@gmail.com or visit my website @ in sponsoring a video? I welcome all kinds of sponsorships but please keep them tech & computer related. I love reviewing products so drop me an email at jaystechvault@gmail.com and we can get in touch.

================== Discord Servers ===================

My Official Tech/PC & Hardware Discord Server:

(Talk with me here)

YouTube Discord w/ 24 Million Subscribed YouTubers & coaching workshops. Grow your channel here: Server Growth Assistance and Coaching:

No comments:

Post a Comment