Friday 31 May 2019

My Favorite Wireless Gaming Headsets (April 2019, ~80$ to ~300$)

In this video I go over favorite wireless gaming headsets on the market ranging from an affordable ~80$/€ all the way up to the big league (~300$/€). Let me know if you agree with me ... or not! You can find them using the links below.

----------

Ad: Check out the Aorus AD27QD 27" 144Hz IPS 1440p Monitor

(US) - - check our review here: Shoppers can find all products I talked about Shoppers:

Corsair HS70

NL: EU: Void Pro Wireless

NL: Cloud Flight

NL: EU: G935

NL: EU: A50 (PS4)

NL: EU: Arctis Pro Wireless

S: NL: EU: to hang out and talk tech with us?

Discord: (Nada) - (Stephan) - Many products we test are made available to us by their respective manufacturers. As per our guidelines no-one gets a damn say about anything in this video or any of our other content :D

#Wireless #Gaming #Headsets

No comments:

Post a Comment