Tuesday 14 May 2019

$200 Umidigi F1 Review | Is a cheap smartphone like that worth it?

I got a $200 Umidigi F1 with very impressive specs on paper. But is it really worth it? There are a lot of cheap smartphones available on the market, how does this one stand out?

AliExpress link: (US): (Canada): 10 Best-selling electronics on AliExpress: 25 Products for $1 or less: 10 Things for $10 or less_ name is Kirill and I find, buy, and do unboxings and review for the best-selling AliExpress gadgets, electronics, home decor and lifestyle products. I don't have a specific schedule, but I release new videos every Wednesday at around 11-12 PM PST.

If you want to support the channel, please bookmark my affiliate AliExpress link: ... This will not affect the price, but I will receive a commission for the sale.

#AliHolic

No comments:

Post a Comment