Wednesday 23 January 2019

How To Tell If Cheap Chinese Smartphones Work in the United States : Check LTE Bands

This video is a snippet from my Weekly Wrap-up video that you can find here: Cheap Smartphones from china may look cool but here's how to know if they work in the United States or with your carrier. Subscribe to my main channel at for in-depth tech reviews and commentary!

Subscribe to my email list to get a weekly digest of upcoming videos! - my second channel for supplementary content : the Lon.TV store to purchase some of my previously reviewed items! more about my transparency and disclaimers: to chat with other fans of the channel? Visit our forums! to help the channel? Start a Patreon donate to my Tip Jar! contribute via Venmo!

lon@lon.tv

Follow me on me on my longer interviews in audio form on my the feed at me on are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment