Thursday 20 December 2018

Victrix PRO AF Active Noise Cancelling Gaming Headset Review and Mic Test

The Victrix PRO AF gaming headset was introduced to the public this year at Twitch Con and received quite an impressive reaction from many of the streamers that tried it. You can see their reactions in this video. Disclosure : I received a product sample to make a review. I was not paid to make this video. My opinions expressed in the video are my own. My integrity is not for sale.

Show your support by liking this video

My Video Production Gear

Camera: Canon 80D Glass: 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Slider: GVM 32" Automated Slider on Slider: Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head Magnus VT-4000 with Fluid Head Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Mic: AT2020 Condenser mic Mic: AT875R Shotgun mic sure to subscribe to the channel for more product reviews.

Check out my new Amazon store page for my favorite and most recommended products. me on social media

twitter @BrainbeanGaming

Facebook.com/BrainbeanGaming

No comments:

Post a Comment