Thursday 20 December 2018

The BEST Cases for the iPhone X - Slim, Ultra-thin, Tough, Unique and most USEFUL!

So you need an iPhone X case? I've been reviewing cases for YEARS and here's my list of goto cases. I've personally used every case that I've listed so you can be certain that you're getting the best protection/functionality for your super-expensive iPhone!

What's in this video:

0:01:19 Slim iPhone X Cases

0:05:54 Ultra-Thin iPhone X Cases

0:07:29 Tough iPhone X Cases

0:08:46 Unique iPhone X Cases

0:12:07 Aaron's Personal Favourite

----The Best Slim iPhone X Cases----

I know these might ~not be the thinnest cases (the Monarch is pretty thick) but I treat every case that's not a giant brick a slim case. For the most part, every case in this list will protect your iPhone from everyday accidents.

Speck Presidio Grip - - Pros: Extremely Grippy, makes iPhone easy to use

- Cons: Parts of the case ‘might’ come off over time

Urban Armor Gear Monarch - - Pros: Fancy looking case (lots of different materials use)

- Cons: Thicker than the average case

Silk Innovation Base Grip - - Pros: Cheap, includes screen protector

- Cons: Won’t offer much drop protection

Rhinoshield MOD - - Pros: Customizable, switch from bumper to full case, can be used as a camera lens case, tough

- Cons: Edges are quite slick

Tech 21 Evo Check - - Pros: Handles well, obtainable at the Apple Store

- Cons: Makes the iPhone quite wide

Spigen Tough Armor - - Pros: handles well, well-priced

- Cons: Not as tough as the iPhone 7 Version

Spigen Neo Hybrid - - Pros: Handles well, slim, great texture

- Cons: Not as tough as other cases

Thule Atmos X4 - - Pros: Buttons are great, edges of the case handle well

- Cons: Wide, Not ready for iPhone X

----The Best Ultra-Thin Cases----

I've grown fond of ultra-thin cases over the last year. Mostly because I'm very careful with my devices AND I don't like adding too much bulk to my iPhone.

I like these cases better than skins because I can easily take them off and use a different case. It allows me to have a bit more flexibility with my iPhone X.

Caudabe Veil XT - - Pros: Thin, wears well over time

- Cons: won’t offer much protection

Caudabe Sheath/Spigen Liquid Air

- Pros: Thin, cheap

- Cons: less protection than slim case

Apple Silicone Case - - Pros: Handles well

- Cons: Expensive

----The Best Tough iPhone X Cases----

Tough cases used to be really popular. Now they are not and my guess is the fact that slim cases will offer just as much drop protection as "tough" cases.

The increased size of the iPhone X will also make these cases harder to handle (except for the first case in this list)

Catalyst Impact Protection - - Pros: Tough, handles well, mute switch access is great, buttons are great, clear back

- Cons: No screen protector, not as grippy as other cases

Otterbox Defender - - Pros: Tough, comes with belt holster, built in screen protector

- Cons: BIG

Poetic Revolution - - Pros: Built in screen protector,

- Cons: Dust will be an issue over time.

----Unique iPhone X Cases----

These are just several cases that I've come across that have stood out to me. Solid, useful, fun cases!

Casemate - - Pros: Fancy, lots of different designs to choose from,

- Cons: Big, some cases are expensive

Ludicase

- Pros: Great for people who fidget, handles well

- Cons: Will annoy people

Olixar X-Ranger - - Pros: Useful

- Cons: Tools are sharp, rattles in the case

Wud/Rok Cases - - Pros: Unique looking cases

- Cons: Not as tough as every slim case in this article

----Aaron's Personal Favourite iPhone X Case----

I love my Loopy case. I use it almost everyday. Why? Because it helps me hold onto my iPhone EASILY.

I've had a new appreciation for the Loopy case since my son was born as I'm able to take selfies of my squirmy baby without worrying about my iPhone X breaking!

Loopy - (get $5 off!)

- Pros: iPhone becomes usable ALL the time

- Cons: Not compatible with Qi-Charging

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to stay in the loop! We release 2-3 videos a week so there's going to be something new every week. We're all about helping you get the most out of iOS so click Subscribe!

WEBSITE: +:

No comments:

Post a Comment