Monday 17 December 2018

MASSIVE iPhone Case and PopSocket Collection - OVER 100 CASES!

BIGGEST iPHONE CASE COLLECTION EVER! This is my largest iPhone case collection and PopSocket collection I have ever had!

This HUGE iPhone case collection showcases all my iPhone cases in various sizes but mostly my iPhone 7 Plus case collection as well as my PopSocket Collection. My PopSocket Collection is very large but you get to see a lot of the PopSockets on matching iPhone cases and a lot of matching cases and PopSockets that I love!!

********** LINKS TO ALL CASES ***********

FOR ALL CASES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK WITH PICTURES!!!: ⬅︎⬅︎⬅︎

(THERE WERE TOO MANY TO FIT HERE).

📱📱📱 MY FAV iPHONE CASES FROM THIS VIDEO 📱📱📱

Turquoise and gold: Holo: (10% off code YOUTUBE)

Cotton Candy Marble Case: Marble PopSocket: & White Marble Case: and White Marble PopSocket: Sky Marble Case: Sky Matching PopSocket: Opal: Opal PopSocket: Holo Marble (10% off code: YOUTUBE): and baby pink: Dye Water Color: Pastel Metallic: Marble: Marble Gold Swirl: marble: marble: Marble: Marble with apple cutout:

Purple Galaxy: GET POPSOCKETS: Get a PopSocket on Amazon: and get it fast with Prime → Amazon Prime (30 day free trial): Get the PopClip Mount: ALL PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE ♡

(My list is updated regularly)

🎤 1ST SONG: Sinful Movement BY - 2ND SONG: Other Bae by - 3RD SONG: Catch That Train by - Hive 4th SONG: Freedom (LarsM Remix) [feat. Gaby Henshaw] by -

Enyo & Mario Ayuda 5th SONG: Devil's in the Backseat by - 6th SONG: Put It On Me (ipsy Mix) by - Brianna 7th SONG: Kiss My Lips You Fool by - Hive 8th SONG: Sinful Movement BY - Outro Song - Powers By: WITH ME:

Snapchat: 👻 Kimbyrleigha

Instagram: Page: WHAT MY CHANNEL IS ABOUT ♡

My channel is dedicated helping you "Tech-cessorize" your iPhone.. and your world with iPhone related products and accessories, including iPhone Cases, grips, iPhone/iOS apps, music, technology and anything iPhone related! "Tech-cessorizing" is all about accessorizing your technology and making a statement with your iPhone which expresses your personal identity, fashion, and style.

Our iPhones are a huge a part of our lives. They connect us to what we love the most and they are truly an extension of ourselves which is why tech-cessorizing its one of my favorite ways to express who I am & be productive and practical while I'm at it! I hope you enjoy all the fun things I have coming your way. 📱 ♡

♡ ARE YOU A YOUTUBER? ♡

Wanna be a Rockstar at YouTube SEO and grow your YouTube channel? I use TubeBuddy - check it out: SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNELS ⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎

→ THIS ONE: MY DAUGHTER'S: me letters and anything you’d like me to try, review or talk about!!

c/o Kimbyrleigha

PO BOX 3043 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

----------------------------------------­­­­­------------------------------------­-

DISCLAIMER: None of these items are sponsored items, however I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All recommendations and opinions of products are honest and always my own. xoxo - Kimbyrleigha

No comments:

Post a Comment