Friday 28 December 2018

AliExpress iPhone Case Haul! IS IT WORTH THE HYPE? (UNDER $2) IS IT WORTH IT?

In this video I will be unboxing and sharing/reviewing cases that I have ordered from AliExpress (EACH CASE COST $2 CANADIAN OR LESS!) We will be finding out if the site is worth spending your money on and we will see how good the case quality really is!

If you want me to do a video on eBay, Wish, Amazon or if there are certain things you'd like me to order on AliExpress let me know so I can do it for you!

Hit like, subscribe and let me know what your favorite case was in this video! :)

BUY THE CASES HERE:

Anti Social Social Club Case: Abstract Case: Pink Cat Case: BAPE Case: Jenner Lip and Signature Case: Intertwined Gold Faces Case: GET ENOUGH OF ME? FOLLOW ME:

Follow me on Twitch: me on Snapchat: TheCharMinx

Follow me on Twitter: @TheCharMinx

Follow me on Instagram: @OfficialCharMinx

No comments:

Post a Comment