Friday 19 October 2018

Google Home (2018 update!) - pair with Bluetooth Speaker & Saavn voice control

Here's the 2 updates that Google brought to the Home in 2018. Really useful stuff.

Sorry for the poor audio quality. The mic I use usually broke down. trying to fix it. hopefully next video will have better audio.

Twitter & Instagram - @shotbydhruv

Music by Joakim Karud you didn't like this video, if possible, do let me know what you didn't like and/or how you'd like me to change my videos. Thank you.

Sub if you think you'll be interested in seeing more videos from me and hit that bell icon to get notified the moment I upload a video.

More videos are coming soon. Will be glad to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how to improve them.

Thank for watching!

P.S.: This video has been created using my OnePlus 5 and iMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment