Monday 6 August 2018

The BIGGEST, BADDEST Bluetooth Speaker in the World

Looking for some nice desktop speaker stands? 10/20/16: the ion block rocker is more expensive but it offers a powered usb port (useful in this situations - and is a nicer unit overall.

I love a good, loud, bluetooth speaker, so when I saw this bluetooth speaker from Monoprice, I had to check it out. Although I've been very happy with my big jambox, and use it a lot, sometimes its not quite enough.

So when you really need to kick it up a notch, or ten, I don't think theres a better alternative out there. (well except for maybe this one from ION that I found out about afterwards, although I haven't personally tried it: also doubles as a very good hip-hop (or any other type) karaoke machine.

This is an absolute steal at $99 bucks but if you sign up for monoprice's newsletter, they will send you 15-20% off coupons, so you can get this speaker for under $100 bucks shipped!

But please check the video for my full review.

You can Help support techfreshness with these links:

AMAZON (US) - (UK) - (CA) - ► ►

No comments:

Post a Comment