Sunday 5 August 2018

Small Portable Bluetooth Speaker - by SoundBlab

In this project I am building a small 3+3 Watt portable bluetooth speaker. If you would like to see me produce build plans for this project, please comment below and give this video a thumbs up.

Please be sure to subscribe to this channel and don't miss out!

►►Subscribe to my channel ►► can buy all the parts I used on eBay. The link to the products are below:

► 3+3 Watt PAM8403 Amplifier Module with Bluetooth 4.0: 5V USB Power Bank Case: 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Batteries: 2 inch Passive Radiators: 2 inch 4 Ohm 10 Watt Full Range Speaker Driver: Short Micro USB Cable: Long Micro USB Cable for charging: Small Toggle Switch: 6mm or 1/4inch Speaker Grill Foam: me on Instagram: me on Pinterest: me on Twitter: Tools from Amazon.com:

- Makita 18V Cordless Drill & Impact Driver: Makita Finishing Sander: Makita Random Orbit Sander: Makita Beltsander: Makita Circular Saw: Makita Jigsaw:

No comments:

Post a Comment