Friday 17 August 2018

My Personal Android Car Tablet Infotainment System in Action on the Road

My Personal Android Car Tablet Infotainment System in Action on the Road

This video shows my 7" In-Car Tablet Infotainment System in actual day to day use in my car with the most practical and often used features. In coming videos I'll be reviewing some of the apps you see in use and doing tutorials on how I set everything up.

Check out my website at a master of the Android App Tasker! Watch my Tasker Tutorial series here: out my product review playlist which includes lots of Android phone/tablet accessories and other cool electronics as well as household appliances and other fun stuff: out all 200 reviews of Android Apps that help you get the most out of your phone: a dog? Check out my dog product reviews: forget to subscribe to my channel or favorite my playlist to keep up with future reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment