Monday 16 July 2018

Soundpeats QY7 QCY Bluetooth Earbud Headphones Review - BEST BASS UNDER $50

These headphones, also known as the QCY, are manufactured and re-branded by a lot of different companies on Amazon. I was sent a pair of these to review by Soundpeats/Soundbeats. I'm very tough on headphone reviews, because I have a background in music production and some sound engineering. These headphones were my biggest surprise in the past year. Warm, bassy, and clear in the lower frequencies describes the QY7/QCY. Amazing sound for the price if you like that sound signature, especially considering compressed audio over bluetooth. After I published my video, I was made aware that Soundpeats is now sending the exact stabilizers I recommend with all future packaging.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment