Saturday 7 July 2018

DIY Donut Earbuds/Earphones | Tumblr Inspired | JENerationDIY

Hey guys!

In this video I'm showing you guys how to make some DIY earbuds that are donut inspired! I just thought this would be a pretty cool idea to decorate your boring earbuds/headphones! If you're looking for a fun DIY project or any DIY ideas to do, here's something for you to try!

Let's be friends!

Instagram: @jenerationdiy @jenerationdiy Jenerationdiy jeneration_diy

My last video: Meet My Twin Sister! Channel: playlist: how to get sponsored videos: in the video:

-Hide Away (Virtu Remix) - Daya

-What I've Been Looking For Instumental - High School Musical - JPB [NCS Release]

Camera: Canon Rebel t3i

Camera Lens: Sigma 30mm f/1.4

Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X

For business inquiries, please email rene@beaufreshmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment