Friday 1 June 2018

★★★★★ Mpow Cheetah Sport Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones Earphone Earbuds - Amazon

Handy link to these headphones on Amazon:

🎥 Video review. 🎥

I review a lot of headphones, and these are my absolute favorite for working out. I pair these with my iPhone or MacBook Pro.

Product being reviewed: Stay in place and are extremely comfortable. I still have full mobility of my head.

✅ Long battery life.

✅ Sound is awesome.

✅ Look awesome.

✅ Can talk on the phone with the them (note: audio quality is decent for a phone conversation. I wouldn't use these for studio recording. See video.)

✅ Nice folks at Mpow. They actually sent me these headphones to test and video review.

✅ Folds up compact.

✅ Very easy to pair via Bluetooth.

Cons:

🍅 If it's windy out it's hard to talk on the phone. Just keep this in mind if you're on a really fast run and you think you're going to be able to talk to someone on the phone!

Summary: 5/5 stars. Hands-down the best headphones you can buy if you're an athlete.

Original review from Beau Chevassus, Knok Studio (Media for non-profits),

From Beau Chevassus:

No comments:

Post a Comment