Sunday 17 June 2018

HP 110-210 Desktop Computer Review Part 1

In this video I review one of the cheapest desktop computers available for sale today, the HP 110-217c. At $329 ($319 with discount, $351 after shipping costs) it promises a lot of technology for the money. Or does it? What does $350 buy you with a pre-built new computer and what would it cost to build an identical machine if, for some inexplicable reason you decided to make one for yourself?

I don't know about you, but when I make stuff, I don't get inspired and try to replicate cheap stuff. If I am going to make a hamburger, my goal is not to end up with something they'd serve at McDonald's (at any budget). My goal is make a burger the way I want it, which includes better quality and quantity of meat, and fresh toppings from the best onions I can buy, and the freshest buns and cheese available. Will it cost me more than a McDonald's burger? Yes, but it will still be better and cheaper then a fancy burger restaurant.

This is Part 1 - Reviewing the HP 110-217c Desktop Computer.

(or as the label on the computer says HP 110-210, so I guess HP sent me the HP 110-217c I ordered from their very web-site and decided to have a little fun with me and change it's name. That's confusing, since my receipt says I ordered a 217c, and yet nothing indicates 217c on the actual product.)

This should be fun!

Enjoy!

What manual screwdriver is Carey using?

Jensen Tools 940151 Magnetic Driver watch is Carey (Carey's free more of Carey's video's join my Facebook fan collaborations and business inquiries, please contact via Channel Pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment