Tuesday 19 June 2018

How to Repair or Fix Headphones

A "how to" guide showing how to fix plug shorts that occur in most brands of headphones. If you have photos you'd like to send me (of wire colors, etc.), my email address is: Richsmethods@gmail.com.

Check out my Amazon Store. There you'll find a similar soldering gun I show in this vid as well as Bose In ear Headphones (in case you give up, ha).

The link is located on my homepage on the right side or by clicking this link: headphone plug I show in the video is $4.19 (2 pack), here's the Gold plated plug is also $4.19 but it only has one plug in the package. This one requires NO out my third video on headphone plugs if your plug looks different from the one I show in this video. I explain the difference between the plugs and where you can purchase it:

No comments:

Post a Comment