Saturday 19 May 2018

Fake Vs. Real - iPhone Silicone Case

Case: will be making a case for the iPhone 5c that will be available in 6 colors; Black, White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Green. Holes are cut out of the case to show the color of the iPhone's back through the case, making for an almost 2-tone looking device. The cases and phone colors make for 30 different color combinations.

On the outside, the silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand.

Fits snugly over the volume buttons, Sleep/Wake button, and curves of your device without adding bulk.

A soft microfiber lining helps protect your iPhone 7.

Compatible with iPhone 7.

The best case you can buy for your iPhone is a silicone case. I love the texture of this case and it feels really good in your hand while you're holding your phone. I do think you can find a cheaper silicone case that will work just as good, but you are paying for the name of the product. The simple little Apple symbol on the back of this case is what makes it so expensive. I like having Apple products and it only seemed right to put a Apple case on my iPhone. Yes the price is high but this is a great case. This was won't add to much protection to your phone but it will protect against minor drops and scratches. The white is the color I got and I must say, it looks so clean and very fresh on my matte black iPhone 7. If you like having name brand things then I think you will really enjoy having this case. It does have a microfiber lining on the inside which is ny favorite part. One last thing I should mention is that it tends to pick up a lot of dust and lint. This is probably one of the best cases I have used for my phone. I really like the feel of the Elago iPhone cases, but these Apple silicone cases, in my opinion, surpass the Elago with a feel of elegance not found on other phone cases. I got one for my partner and my sister. I don't think we can go back to Elago. However, the price point is a bit steep for a phone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment