Friday 18 May 2018

30 iPhone 7/7 Plus Cases from Spigen!

Spigen sent me 30 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Cases! I didn't know what to do with them so I made a video for you guys since many of these cases are also available for Android. I think they have sent me cases that were supposed to go to Flossy Carter... oops.

I will eventually give them all out on my Periscope so follow me on Twitter/Periscope, my ID is "zedomax".

Get them here:

iPhone 7 Cases: 7 Plus Cases: Android, also see:

Galaxy Note 7 Cases: S7 Edge Cases: S7 Cases: Note 5 Cases: G5 Cases: 10 Cases: Korean channel is drone channel is daughter Peony's channel is way to contact me is on Twitter or Periscope as I am always tweeting 24/7 or me on my social #HighOnAndroid T-shirts Camera Gear: get really High on Android?

You can buy Peony's bracelets here used in my Audio Library Credits:

Intro: Dub Zap, Mr. Pink

Dark Red Wine by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license Detection Mode by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license

No comments:

Post a Comment