Monday 26 March 2018

EASY DIY PHONE CASES 2017! Affordable iPhone Case Ideas You NEED!

EASY DIY PHONE CASES 2017! Affordable iPhone Case Ideas You NEED! What's up guys!! I have been having so many requests for different DIY videos like, DIY room decor, DIY clothing and DIY PHONE CASES soooo today that's what I'm showing you in this video! I have 4 super easy and affordable DIY phone case ideas that you can make with things you already own! These cases are super cute for Spring + Summer too! Let me know if you guys want me to film a what's on my phone video - I have the iPhone 7 in case you were curious. Okay anyway, love you guysss! xoxo

Are you guys following me on Instagram and Snapchat?! @sarahjanebetts

____________________________

LIFE HACK PLAYLIST: SAVING DIY Room Decor 2017 / Cheap and Affordable - Pinterest + Tumblr Inspired TO SCHOOL VIDEOS!

- 10 Back to School Life Hacks! 2016! Easy Life Hacks + DIY Life Hacks You Need To Try! - Back To School Supplies Haul 2016! + GIVEAWAY! (Stationery Haul for School!) - DIY BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES 2016! + What's in my Emergency - Kit for School! Pencil Pouch / Case! - 10 EASY DIY SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR BACK TO SCHOOL 2016! Binders, Notebooks, Pencil Case, Organization! - music used within my videos is either copyright or royalty free, and/or I have gained permission via record label or individual artists.

Transitions credit to: Gabrielle Marie video is an EASY DIY PHONE CASES 2017! Affordable iPhone Case Ideas You NEED! but over the next few videos you can expect to see Ways To Have the BEST 2017, Life Hacks for 2017, How To Be Fit and Healthy in The New Year, New Years Resolutions for 2017, Beauty Hacks, Giveaway videos, Clothing Haul + Fashion Lookbook videos, A DIY Room Makeover for 2017 with Organizational DIYs and DIY Hacks, A Morning Routine, Night Routine and Day In The Life video + more!

_________________

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: sarahbettsinquiry@outlook.com

Want to send me something? Here is my postal address! :)

PO box 539, Newfarm, QLD, 4005, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment