Saturday 24 February 2018

Otium Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Earbuds

Thanks for watching!!!!

Otium Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones In-Ear Earbuds Sweatproof

Review for Otium Wireless Earbuds:

These earbuds are amazing in my opinion. I haven't had the earbuds pop out of my ears at all while running. Also I forgot to mention the earbuds have a built in microphone. I didn't put any recorded audio from the built in mic but everyone I have talked to says they can hear my voice loud and clear.

Social Links:

YouTube - Rattletrap - Gordon - Rattletrap - - Profile - - - - Rattletrap#11422

My Stuff:

Nexus 6

Moto 360 (2nd Generation)

My PC:

Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-6600k CPU @ 3.50GHz

Graphic - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Ram - 16 GB

Hard Drive - NVMe Samsung SSD 950

Into and Outro Songs

Rolling_Back

Intro Template FontStruction by “Klowny” is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution

No comments:

Post a Comment