Monday 26 February 2018

Let it Grow but you need earbuds or headphones

OK. First off, what the helleroni. I have like over 1000 subscribers, about to reach 500k total views and people are making fan fictions about Cy. I don't even know. Well sorry in the gaps of videos. You know... school is like TRASSHH. (I'M THE TRASH MAN! I EAT GAAHHHBAGGGEEE)

Ok. So O'Hare is a sound cloud rapper and he wants to spread his biggie cheese-like rap. He also uses sexual acts as a means of black-mail. Every time the word grow is said, the audio switches ears and the first grow causes it to be louder. Every time the word die is said, the part where Cy falls down a manhole from my other video (Cy hits the highnotes) but the bass is boosted harder than my friends in Overwatch and other games. Also the Onceler is a crazed killer. Also a bunch of other edits as well.

You do not know how happy I am having this popularity. Like if all my subscribers were just like 5 people with a hundreds of bots... I would have crippling depression. I just want people to enjoy my videos and also stop posting either advertisements, advertisements, and advertisements in the comments. (THIS MEANS NO CHANNEL ADVERTISEMENTS OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! as well as like scams and stuff because I don't want you guys to be poopoo'd on or else, who would watch my videos? At this point i'm waiting for the upload to be done. I am gonna try to get the first comment down on my video. Whoever takes the first comment that I so rightly deserve will meet the wrath of THE MILKMAN. I AM THE MILKMAN, MY MILK IS DELICIOUS, SPECIAL DELIVERY TODAY!

Some may know this pretty popular animator named crazy borris. You see, he wants to follow his dream of making an animation show and he makes truly great art. If you could donate money to his cause, I would be truly pleasured. I mean if we can cure cancer, why can't we bring someone's dream to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment