Saturday 27 January 2018

STOP USING EARBUDS ► 3 Tips: How to Improve Hearing Naturally! | Are Headphones Bad? Improve Hearing

Stop using your earbuds today. Stop using your headphones today. The question of are earbuds bad for you or are headphones bad for you come up a lot and it's something that I used to question as well. However, now I know the answer, and it's definitely a solid and clear yes that the answer to are headphones bad for your ears and are earbuds bad for your ears is yes.

Check out Calm Insider! Thanks for animating: @KreativeVein

Merch: now the question is, if you have hearing loss from earbuds or headphones, how to improve hearing naturally is the next step. Same with how to improve hearing power, how to improve hearing loss, how to improve hearing skills, and how to improve hearing ability. This even covers the question of how to improve hearing capacity. That's what people search up a lot on YouTube.

So today, I have 3 videos improve hearing exercise and how you can go about it.

Part of Script for: STOP USING EARBUDS ► 3 Tips: How to Improve Hearing Naturally! | Are Headphones Bad? Improve Hearing

Stop using your earbuds or headphones right now. Or if you’re just using speakers then whatever. So the title is a bit clickbaity, I will admit that, but I do believe that this is pretty important especially because so many of us use headphones and earbuds on a consistent basis. The point at which I found out my hearing was a problem was a few days ago, where my friend was showing me some music while we walked through a hallway and I legitimately couldn’t hear it when I plugged in his earbud into my ear. When I turned it up to a reasonable volume for me, he said it was way too loud. Man I was scared for a while, and after looking up how bad it could get if I didn’t stop soon, I knew I had to make this video not only to warn you guys, but also to help you with practical steps to preventing hearing loss down the road. Because if I’m 16 years old and I’m already having issues, think about down the line when we’re 30-40 years old and needing hearing aids to help us if we keep blasting music at full volume all day long.

So before I get into these 3 tips on how to prevent hearing loss, be sure to hit me up on Twitter @KreativeVein, and smash that subscribe button like your smashing your earbuds to pieces.

The first tip is to use good quality earbuds or over the head headphones. The reason these are better is because they block out sound from your environment. For instance if you're on a loud bus and you use some cheap ass Apple earbuds, because they don't do anything except blast music out without actually canceling any noise, you need to bump up the volume in order to actually hear your music above the noise that is going on around you, leading to more and more hearing loss because over time, and I'm sure you have experienced this if you listen to music, is that you gradually need to go higher and higher with your volume settings in order to get the correct audio. When you use earbuds or headphones that block out your environment, you can enjoy your music or podcasts at lower volumes and protect your ears. However, the downside to this is that you don't want to be completely oblivious to your environment as you could get robbed pretty easily if you lose your sense of hearing, or you could miss your stop on a bus, but as long as you stay semi-aware of the world around you, you should be fine with this. And, if you listen on a volume low enough (about half of the maximum volume or less), you still should be able to hear important things going on.

The second tip is to use the 60/60 rule. This rule is that you should only listen to your earbuds or headphones at 60 percent or less of the maximum volume for 60 minutes or less a day. To be honest this isn't too hard for me personally, maybe you listen a bunch and I understand that, so try to cut it out slowly. If you need more than an hour of music a day and you're not a musician, you're probably semi-addicted like me in a way that isn't too productive, so just cut it down a few minutes each day. Or even if you do listen to music, when you're home for instance, just play it out loud because this allows the sound to diffuse in the atmosphere around you rather than going directly into your ear canal like earbuds and headphones do. If you use noise-canceling earbuds and headphones, you should have no problem hearing music clearly at 60% of the maximum and just try to cut down usage to an hour or less a day. Your future self will thank you for being able to hear shit around you.

End of Part of Script for: STOP USING EARBUDS ► 3 Tips: How to Improve Hearing Naturally! | Are Headphones Bad? Improve Hearing

Thanks for watching,

KreativeVein

Be sure to subscribe for new videos on Thursdays and Sundays!:

No comments:

Post a Comment