Monday 18 December 2017

A bargain Android tablet: The Asus ZenPad 10 review

I wanted a cheap tablet that I could use to supplement my phone. Check out the Asus ZenPad 10: some of the other stuff I have on my desk:

iFixit 64-bit set: tweezers: awesome wirestrippers: FX888DSoldering Station: Helping Hand: gun (that will burn me): Air gun: computer:

The C920 Webcam: AV.io HD Capture card: the AT2020 mic here: the Focusrite 2i2 amp: port Vodool charger: drawers: monitor and keyboard stand: strips Velcro: my desk: lots of Mechanical Keyboard goodness here: out my other Mechanical Keyboard videos:

Programmable Keyboards: Bag review: to change keycaps: your keyboard: GON's feet to a JD40: you haven't checked out my channel before lots of fun electronics stuff.

Watch some of my most popular (it's YouTube, just a bitly link)

---

If you like the video or want support the channel buy me a coffee here: Buy me a coffee with bitcoin! 1HfHr25qZQjPzwphPxpNaD5CytDNYcfzrJ

Support this channel on

No comments:

Post a Comment